Sunday, March 22, 2009

Patience being fertilized by hope...

So I decied tonight that I should write another update to our blog. Although the only real thing to keep updating people on is that we are still waiting. I was going to blog about the fact that we found there had been 6 referrals in early March. I decided to check America World's website before I started my blog for the night. Much to our delighted surprise we found the website to have an update on 11 more referrals!! That brings March's total to 17 referrals!! America World was hoping for 10 referrals a month, so this is even more than they would have expected, I'm sure. We are mindful to remember that not every month will be this good, April could possibly only have 3 or 4. But for this moment, it is exciting to think that so many families have gotten the word that they have been matched to their child(ren). And it also means we are that much closer to getting that call ourselves. Although we haven't even reached our 2 month wait since our DTE, we are still encouraged to keep waiting. The families that received their referrals this month have been waiting 10 months...so we have a ways to go, but we are learning a lesson in patience anyway:)...

No comments:

Post a Comment